Nourishing Hawke’s Bay: He wairua tō te kai Research Project Administrator
EIT, Taradale Campus
The Nourishing Hawke’s Bay: He wairua tō te kai research initiative is a National Science Challenge funded project aiming to improve food environments for children in Hawke’s Bay.
We have a part time contract role @ 19 hours per week through to June 2021 for an energetic and committed Research Administrator to:
- Support and maintain all matters pertaining to the financial administration of the contract
- Organise project events as required
- Market the project through social media and traditional media outlets
- Liaise with schools to facilitate participation in the project, including communication about the aims of the project and what participation involves
- Coordinate the pool of casual research assistants who will assist with data collection in schools
- Provide ongoing support to the Project Coordinator and Research Professor
The successful candidate will have:
Experience in project administration and event coordination
Proven social media marketing skills
Good organisational and administrative skills
Knowledge of meeting procedures and minute keeping
Familiarity with New Zealand school environments
In addition practical experience in the Māori community with knowledge of, or familiarity with te reo Māori and tikanga Māori an advantage.
Applications close on 13 September. For a job description and to apply please click on the link provided.