Systems Engineer, IT Services
EIT, Taradale Campus
Our IT Services team has a full time, permanent position available for a skilled Systems Engineer to support and develop key information systems, including our key business servers and various networks.
We are looking for an IT professional with strong systems skills, with a particular focus on Microsoft SQL Server and associated technologies. The ideal candidate will also possess the skills to successfully liaise with key business users and implement systems at EIT.
It is essential that applicants have:
• Strong SQL Server skills.
• An understanding of SQL language with the ability to create reports.
• An understanding of internet technologies for app development leveraging back end data in SQL systems.
• A working knowledge of scripting technologies such as Power Shell.
• Excellent business writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
If you can meet the above criteria and in addition possess skills in incident and problem management, operating systems, business intelligence and reporting, then you may be the ideal candidate for this position.
Applications close on 16 September. For a job description and to apply please click on the link provided.